Friday, August 27, 2010

Out last full day and night in Nanchang.....

Well, today is our last day and night in Nanchang. We fly to Guangzhou in the morning.

We got Alison's passport today!!! We completed most of our paperwork for Guangzhou with Louise tonight. Not much left to do! We will have free time when we get to Guangzhou on Saturday and Sunday. Monday -- Ali has her Medical exam. Tues -- we get the results. Wed -- is consulate appointment. Thursday -- we swear her in. Friday -- we get her Visa. Sat -- we fly to Hong Kong, and Sunday we will fly home! We can not wait to get to the White Swan. I am so ready for Lucy's!!!

Today we went to the Teng Weng Pavilion on the river in Nanchang. All I can say was WOW! How Beautiful! Russ and I have enjoyed all the sights we have been to. The Chinese are very good when it comes to building beautiful buildings.

If there is one job in all of China to admire..It would be a Taxi driver! I tell you what...those people have a very stressful job! But... they will get you to where you are headed and as fast as they can! Don't be a slow poke in front of a Chinese Taxi driver. Before he passes you he will lay on the horn and let you know you are IN THE WAY! lol

Russ and I had KFC for dinner tonight. I tell you what...One of the best Chicken sandwiches I have had in a very long time. But SPICY!!! lol I wanted to take a picture of the bag but I didn't get a chance to before we packed everything up.

Oh.... Guess what!!??!! Ali crawled today!!!!! Monday she would scoot backwards, she could not get herself to go forward....BUT TODAY!!! She crawled across the bed to get me! When Louise came in to get our paper work ready and I was telling her about it; so naturally we had to show her..and Ali did it again!! She is one smart little girl! We were so excited to see her crawl!





1 comment:

Heather BT said...

We loved the TengWeng pavilion, we could walk to it from our hotel. Did a lot of shopping around there too.