Thursday, August 26, 2010

Nanchang Thrusday, August 26, 2010

Today was a very nice day in Nanchang. It was in the high 80's, but it wasn't very hot today.

We got out of the hotel today and went porcelain shopping. There is a piece here in the hotel that I fell in love with for Ali but Louise said I could find it cheaper in town; Louise was right we did find it cheaper in town. I also got a plate for Ali. Russell found a porcelain tea mug for himself. We went into a tea shop and had some Miracle tea. It was pretty good! We had a VERY NICE DINNER!! We went to Cafe Roma which is the restaurant we wanted to go to last night. I have to say...THE BEST ITALIAN I HAVE EVER HAD ANYWHERE!! EVER!! Well Ali is getting restless and it is almost bed time for her.

We will post more tomorrow!!

Love ya...
Lisa, Russell & Ali






3 comments:

Greg O said...

Russ and Lisa,

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

Enjoy the rest of the trip.

Greg O

Tina said...

Loved all the porcelain shops! Pack it well- we stuffed diapers all around ours and it arrived home safely!
Love
Tina

Our Journey to China said...

What beautiful gifts to give Ali!!! I would love to be in Nanchang with you! :0)