Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cherokee Shower 14 Aug 2010




Today was a day filled with special friends and
SURPRISES!!!
First, As Russ and I were opening our gifts,
low and behold, who walks in the door...
My Cousin Misty Dawn and her family!
Oh, I was in tears!!!
I haven't seen Misty in almost 25 or more years.
She has a Beautiful Family.
THEN after we got home from the shower,
One of my Dad's Aunts came over
to see us. My Great Aunt Betty and her husband
were so excited to hear about our adoption.
I haven't seen Aunt Betty in at least 10 years or longer.
What a BLESSED DAY Russ and I had today.
When we got home, Michele came over to help me put everything
away and clean my house. We got ALOT done!
I can be at ease in the morning when we fly to CHINA!!
Thank you everyone for a very special day!
We Love you very much!
Lisa & Russ

3 comments:

Michele said...

I love you Sister and I was more than happy to help!

I can't wait for Ali to get here.

LucisMomma said...

Can't wait to follow your journey. Is that Cherokee, AL? Then we aren't far apart at all, I'm in Lauderdale County.

CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for you as you travel and meet your DD.

Susan W, mom to Luci from Guizhou--we met her 5 years ago this month.

Misty Wilson said...

Hey there Sweets, just wanted to say how much we love you guys and can't wait to see that baby. I can not b'lieve you went to Disney without me...B safe and we will see you with my ok our new lil' baby girl...Casey wanted to know if it were to late to change Alison's first name to Briar?? of course I know it is, but you know I had to ask...lol...love you see you soon.