Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25th in China. . . .

Once again we didn't do much today.

We were ALL going to go to Wal-Mart yesterday but after breakfast someone thought she should take a morning nap. So Russ and Louise went to get some juice and diapers for Ali while I watched her sleep. She woke up right before they walked in the door from the store. She always wakes up crying; but this is probably due to the fact that she ALWAYS wet when she wakes up, so after a fast diaper change she is all smiles. I shouldn't say always, sometimes she already has a big ole smile on her face! She is such a sweet baby!

Russell wanted to go to a bike shop he and Louise past when he got back so I decided to go for a walk with him. We got to the bike shop and looked around. He got a VERY good deal on a bike jersey and bike shorts. lol When we got back to the room Russell tried to try them on and the shorts would not even go over his hips! lol So we are going to exchange them today when we go out. It is so hot here I started feeling sick and got very uncomfortable so we turned around and came back to the hotel. I knew Russ was upset with me but he never said a word. When I get like that he knows to just do what I need to do or I get a nervous tummy!!!

There is an Italian Restaurant and a French Restaurant in town owned by the same (I think American) chef who married a local girl. We were going to go out to dinner last night but someone decided to go to sleep VERY early so we ended up ordering a pizza from the hotel.

Because SOMEONE went to sleep early last night, SOMEONE woke up in the middle of the night wet and hungry. I think it took about and hour and a half for BOTH us to put her back to sleep. Good thing I took a nap with her yesterday!! lol

Today we are going to go to a few porcelain shops and then Louise has to go pay the Notary. Tomorrow we get Ali's passport! Then Sat we fly to Guangzhou. Sat and Sunday will be free days for us in Guangzhou. Monday starts the last leg of our trip. It is hard to believe I have a Baby!! SOMEONE PINCH ME!! lol

Here are some pic's from our day!

Love & Miss you all so much!
Lisa, Russ and Ali





1 comment:

Our Journey to China said...

In the bottom picture, she kind of looks like you, Lisa!! So beautiful! :0)