Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!!
Ahhhhh... Let's hope this will be THE LAST Mother's Day
I have without my sweet baby girl from CHINA!
I so wish We could have Alison home already.
I am so happy for all my friends
who have their children home
from China already. I get to be
AUNTIE to so many beautiful Children.

Today was a great day because I got to spend it with my Mom!
My sister couldn't be with us today.
She was in D.C. with her son on a school trip.
We didn't think we were ever going to eat lunch today.
We went to Cracker Barrel in Florence and they marked us
off the waiting list without calling our names.
So, after getting a little mad with them,
they sat us right away!

My Sister In Law's Mom got to join us today. This was our first Mother's day with Toni's Mom. It was nice getting to share Mother's Day with her.


After lunch we drove to Tuscumbia to see my Aunts. This was the First time we have all got to be together in about 2 years. I so miss holidays at My Aunt Kathy's house. Growing up, we spent EVERY holiday, no matter what holiday it was, at Kat's house. Above is My Aunt Regina, Aunt Kathy, My Mom Mary Jo, Me, and My Aunt Julia. I also got to see 15 of my many cousins.


Here is Durinda, her hubby Lenard and her son Gavin. Gavin is our youngest little family member. He is such a sweet loving little man. He was just full of smiles. I can't wait to have Alison home to share in these family get together's.

Well, We hope all you Mom's out there, and Mom's to be, in blogger land had a Wonderful Mother's Day! And We hope you all have Many More!

Love Lisa & Russell

1 comment:

Hope for Lucy said...

This will be your last one....because next year.....We are going to celebrate with TWO LITTLE BABIES!!!!

Love to you and Russ

Green Party of Four