Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Mother's Day...

Mother's Day (A week Later)
in Ozark, Arkansas.
Well, this past weekend, Russ and I went to Ozark to spend some time with his Mom and Dad. We haven't been to their house in a while, so we thought we would go give Mom a late Mother's day surprise. We got to Ozark about 2 pm on Friday. Mom was out shopping and getting movies when we got there. She said she didn't know we were coming, But I think she did!! Anyway, She got home, we grilled out, spent some time chit chatting, then off to bed. We had a long day the next day...We had to take Mom to the Air show..lol Bu first we had to stop off at Cracker Barrel for some much needed BREAKFAST! Yummm I love Cracker Barrel's Breakfast!


Dad & Mom Wulfekuhl
Or Richard & Patricia to you!

Like my new hat? GO NAVY!!


There were a lot of neat things to see and do at the Air show. This is one of the many air crafts that gave a great show.

The THUNDERBIRDS were there! Oh man, they can put on a show!

Well, after the Air show we took the back roads home. Mom had to get back home for a Red Hat's diner. This was one of their Gift exchange dinners, so she really wanted to go. We weren't going anywhere, so go have fun Mom! I don't know about Russell and his parents, But I was worn out after spending the whole day in the sun. I went to bed early!

The next morning, Mom made waffle's and eggs for breakfast, Russ and I got all our things together for the long drive back home. Hopefully next time we will get to stay a little longer. But even if it was a fast trip out of town. I had fun. I know Russ did to. After all, Fun is all that matters, right!?

One last thing.....

Please keep everyone in China in your Prayers!!

Our little girl is somewhere there in China, and I hope nothing but good things happen for her Birth Mother, whom ever she might be. We hope and pray that all the little adoptive children get to come home safe and sound to all the Mommy's and Daddy's who are here in America, just waiting for that chance to go to China and bring them home.

Love, Lisa & Russell


No comments: