Friday, November 10, 2006

In Remembrance of My Friend Susan Groce

Susan Skinner Groce


Two years ago today, November 10th 2004. I lost one of my Best Friends in a one car accident on Mooresville Rd in Athens, AL. Susan left behind her Husband Clint and their 3 year old daughter at that time, Emma. Susan has one older sister, Elizabeth (who is now a very dear and special friend to me) and a younger sister, Rebecca. She has 2 very cute nephews and Wonderful parents!

Take a moment in your life to let your friends and loved ones know how much you love them!

To all my friends and family who are reading this, I Love you Very Much!

Never let a day go by that you don't tell your Husband, Children, Parents, Siblings, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Friends know how much you love them. Tell them every chance you can get!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aahhh! That is so nice.
I just wanted to say I Love you guys and I always will.

The Princess's Mommy said...

Dear Lisa, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope today is a peaceful day. We will remember you and Susan's family in our thoughts and prayers today. Love, Monica