Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Day With Andrew Howard


Today I got to go see Andrew in a Thanksgiving Program put on by his Day Care/School. He was an Indian. The show was wonderful!! Afterwards they had a feast with all the children and their family and friends. I saw two families from my Church there to see their grandchildren. I got to meet Deela, a new friend from my Athens, AL Families with Children from China group.

Andrew came home with me from school. We had lots of fun. Although we didn't get to do ANYTHING I wanted to do! ha ha I wanted us to make his Mommy, My friend, Elizabeth a homemade birthday card. But he didn't want to do that. He saw the GameCube and that was that! We played race car games till his Dad came picked him up. I wouldn't have changed a thing from my day, It was perfect!

Thank You Andrew for spending the day with me. I hope you had as much fun as I did!!!
Love You, Auntie Lisa

No comments: