Saturday, July 03, 2010

REFERRAL

We are still hoping for a referral sometime next week. Hopefully Tuesday, although it could likely be a bit later in the week.

R - Ready, after five years of waiting, we are definitely ready. That doesn't mean we have it all figured out and we don't believe that we think it will all go smoothly, We are just ready for this to move on and something to happen.

E -Excitement, there is definitely a sense of excitement around here. I cannot concentrate on anything right now. I am useless at work. I try to find things to keep my mind off it.

F -Family, My mom has been calling daily. Lisa's mom is is about to become a fixture at our house. These things are good things and I don't think we could get through this without help from out families. They all mean well. F could also be for FEAR. I admit we are scared and I have been having some weird dreams lately. Glad I went with FAMILY!

E -Eternal, Soon we will have a daughter that will will become part of our happy family forever. According to Websters, Eternal means having infinite duration, or continued without intermission. I'm good with that!

R -Rumor Queen, Checking out the queen hourly. Everybody who has gone through this knows exactly what I mean.

R -Reflection, Lisa and I recently celebrated 21 years of marriage. All of that childless. We are taking time to reflect on those memories. Those memories will not be forgotten but will soon be coming to an end.

A -Alison, Half way around the world right now there is a little girl who does not know how her life is about to change.

L -Love, I cannot explain it but we unconditionally love a child that we have never layed eyes on. We have never seen a picture of her, we don't know what she looks like, we don't even know where she is right now but she is loved very much.

2 comments:

Tina said...

oh how I remember all those feelings! Praying your day comes SOON!!!

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys.. Can't wait to finally meet Ali! May it be sooner than soon.. Lots of hugs and kisses from our family to yours.