Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!!

Russ and I hope you all had a nice Easter Sunday!
We went to my cousin Jessica's to spend the Holiday.
There were a lot of kiddo's there. It was so nice to
spend Easter with lots of wonderful little children.
We can't wait to spend next Easter with Alison Rose!

In the back to the front we have Jessica, Logan,
Gavin, a friend of Gavin's, Austin & Belle.
I don't know what Belle was doing, But it looks like
NANA,NANA,NANA...lol
Here we have Krystal and her girls,
Sydney, Maddie, & Abby
After we left Jessica's we went to my parents.
My Mom was sick, so she didn't get to
get out and visit anyone.
My sister Stacy and Haley brought lunch over Mom's
and we got to spend some time with them too.
Only thing missing was getting to spend time
with my brother Tony and my
nephews Landon, Jacob and Calvin.
Reese's Count Down:

We have been lazy at updating our Reese's count down.

We wanted to post that there were 2 for Feb

and 2 for March. We are now at 52 days till referral.

With that, and if they continue at 2 days a month...

well, that puts us at 12 more months till referral.

Now... When you all eat a reese's cup, THINK OF US!

Love Lisa & Russ






1 comment:

Tina said...

I haven't had a reese's cup lately, but I have been thinking of you!
I pray the next Easter bunny will be bringing your baby girl(s) a nice big basket!!
Love
Tina