Saturday, March 21, 2009

Catching Up.....

Today was a baby shower I thought was last Sunday for
a family from church. The Father (Cody Brown) is in Iraq.
Please pray for his safety while he is there.
His wife Tina is a sweet heart. Please pray for her too.

Baby Gabriel's Cake.
Yesterday, Sat 3-38-09 I went to Rogersville to watch
my niece Haley Jo play ball. They lost the first game 5-4.
Haley is a great ball player!
A base hit.

Cake class... This was the final cake for cake class
course 3. Yes, It looks like a wedding cake.
Sawsan and I did this cake together.
We had so much fun!


In Memory of my friend Susan Groce.
St Patty's day would have been my sweet
dear friends birthday.
I miss her!
Happy Birthday Susan!

Cake Class... This is so cute!
I learned how to work with fondant.
Note to my friends. A fondant cake will cost more!! lol
Baby Shower cake!
This was my first baby shower cake that I sold.
Isn't it so pretty!
Well, So far that's it.
Not much going on besides work and baking!!
Russ starts golf here next week.
I hope he will take some pics to post for you all.
Have a great month!

Love Lisa & Russ






2 comments:

Tina said...

Hope you are charging for the cakes, they are absolutely beautiful!!
Miss ya,
Tina

The Princess's Mommy said...

Love love love the cakes!!!! That fondant one is just beautiful!

Love ya,
Monica