Saturday, October 18, 2008

Waiting Families Dinner/ Halloween Party

Tonight our Families with Children from China held our 3 annual waiting families dinner at the Family Supper Buffet in Athens. This year we added a cute little twist to it and had the kiddo's get dressed in there Halloween costumes. We voted on the cutest, Best, & Scariest Costumes.
And the winners are.......
Cutest...Miss Vivian as a poodle

Scariest...William as a transformer

Best...Emma Fu as a Dr.

William, Rebecca, Emma, Gracie Mei, & Claire
Gracie Mei, Henry, Claire, Rebecca, & William

3 comments:

Chad and Kristy said...

I hate that we missed the party! The kids just look adorable. We were stuck at home all weekend because Colin had pink eyes:(

Hugs,
Kristy

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Kristy,
Oh No!!! We hope Colin is feeling better. We missed you all too. I am sorry I haven't replyed back to your post on FCC, But I just didn't know what to say. I do hope Anna Li will continue to do well, I know she will, because she now has GREAT Paretns that will show her love and teach her how to be a strong woman!

Love, Lisa

The Woodalls said...

Great pictures, Lisa!!