Saturday, September 06, 2008

It's FootBall Season!!!

Clemson Football
Sat. September6th, 2008

Death Valley

Howard's Rock


Clemson Field

Clavin & Russell

Well, today Russ, our nephew Calvin and I drove to Clemson for the game. They dropped me off at the hotel before they went to the game. I enjoyed a nice peaceful day at the hotel playing on the internet and reading. I was going to lay by the pool, but I forgot my swim suite.

Calvin had so much fun with his Uncle Russell! Russell had just as much fun with Calvin. They enjoy getting to spend time together. After they got back from the game, I took Calvin to the pool while Russell showered and changed before dinner. After Calvin was ready we went to Long John Silvers! I have craved this for a few months now! We don't have any LJS in Alabama anymore, so when I saw it...I HAD TO GO! Boy was it good! Now we are back at the hotel, Calvin swam in the pool once we got back. He got to upload some photo's onto his myspace page, now I am updating you all and about to go to bed. This has been a Long Fun Day!

Till next time.....

Love, Lisa

2 comments:

Tina said...

We have got to get you a Bama shirt!!
:)
Hoping you're eating more yummy chocolates soon!
Love
Tina

Russ and Lisa W. said...

He has one! And he also has... AWFULburn, Oregon Ducks, Michigan, Colorado, Duke...lol should I go on? He is first and formost a Colorado Buff fan , But he is a College Football fan through & through.