Saturday, April 12, 2008

Work Picnic

The Creeping Turtles!


Today was First Commercial Banks Company Picnic.
Our Theme: SURVIVOR!
Oh My GOSH we had so much fun!!
There was so much going on!
Our CEO Charlie (who was on my team) came as a turtle!
Yes, Everyone should FEAR THE TURTLE! lol

My old Boss Lisa T. was on the yellow team.

I have no idea what their team name was.

This is Me & Brandi . She was on the Pink Team.

They had the largest team there.


These CLOWNS are my Bosses! lol

Sawsan is holding Brandi. lol They put this fun day together,

with the help of a few other folks.

3 legged race.....I felt like it was a rag doll race!

Evan was pretty much dragging me along! lol

Ahhhh our TRIBAL DANCE!

lol Tiffany was suppose to be kicking her legs.

Our Tribe mates danced around us while 3 Turtles

did some break dancing in front of us,

and the rest of our turtles beat the drums.


What a day! I came home and took a cat nap.

Today was so much fun!

Can't wait to see what we do next year!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Looks like a fun day! Glad the weather was so nice!

Monica