Monday, April 07, 2008

FOUND!!!!!!!


!!!!!WHAT A DAY!!!!!

Well, This morning at 8:30 I got a call from the pound.
And GUESS WHO THEY HAD!!!!!
They were found down by the prison.
We can sleep good tonight!
Oh, Maggie missed me so much. When I got to
the pound I saw them and just CRIED!
I put my hand in the cage to give them some love
and Maggie just put her head in my hand and
just sat there. Now Cooper....
I think she was mad at me. She gave me this look
like....WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!??
She would have NOTHING to do with me.
Hunter was SOOOOO excited to see his
sisters this morning! He just gave Cooper a
dogie hug and walked her to the back yard.
But, when we got home tonight....
THAT PUNK HUNTER had freed them all again!!
Thank goodness for my neighbor and her 2 children.
They caught them and was bringing them
back home as Russ and I came home from work.
Well, HOPEFULLY we fixed his little Red Wagon!
We have chained the gate this time.
Thank you all who have been very
nice with all the prayers and good wishes
for Maggie & Coopers safe return.
We Love you ALL!
Love, Lisa & Russ

4 comments:

The Woodalls said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy you found your sweet puppies!

Love,
Emily

Anonymous said...

Lisa Lisa Lisa you better get on the stick and get smarter than your doggies.

Murphy

Hope for Lucy said...

What a wondeful day for you guys. I have been worried about that precious babies (doggies). I'm so glad they are home with their family.

Prayers are answered.

Love
Connie

Tina said...

Welcome home Cooper and Maggie!!
Your mom and dad missed you a lot, don't ever do that again :-)
Tina