Sunday, January 13, 2008

Birthday Dinner for My Momma

Last Sunday...Jan 6th was my Mothers 54th Birthday.
Because of busy schedules all around,
we had her Birthday dinner on Sat, Jan 12th.
(except for my brother Tony, his wife Toni, and my nephew Jacob)
My Family got to come.

Momma- Mary Jo & Daddy- Winfred

Me- Lisa & Russell

Look who got to come, My little sweetie Pie GAVIN!!!
Oh my gosh he is getting so big.
Look at that big smile he gave to his Auntie Lisa!


Haley Jo looks SO EXCITED to be there. She is now 15 with her learners permit.
She has a truck now...so watch out drivers, There is a new Teen behind the wheels!


I was so excited that Jessica and Durinda got to come.

My Mom and I helped raise these two beauties.

They are my SisterCousins! haha

Durinda (In the striped sweater) is the Mommy to Gavin.

Jessica is the Baby of our Family!

I love these girls with all my heart!


Hummmmm What are these two up to??

Calvin and Landon liked getting to watch T.V. at dinner.

Calvin is my Sister's (Stacy) son and

Landon (the one with the silly grin) is my Brother's (Tony) son.

Hummmm, What are you gonna have?

I don't know... What are you gonna have??

This is my Sister Stacy and her hubby Jim.
Or, you can call him GILBERT! haha


Getting ready to go home. Calvin LOVES his Uncle Russell!
After we had dinner, My parents looked across the street to the donut hut. My Aunt Regina works there. Momma wanted to go by and see if My Aunt was working....And Guess what!?!
She was!!

This is my Mother's Baby Sister.

1 comment:

Dannye said...

happy belated birthday to your mom...hope she enjoyed it to pieces!!

-Dannye (& DH Ray)
Awaiting Chynna (7/14/06 LID)
www.laydfrog.blogspot.com