Monday, January 14, 2008

Athens FCC Beauties/Smiths Baby Shower

Last Sunday, Jan 6th Our FCC Family gave a baby shower for our New Little Boy!
Jeff and Becky will have Noah in February.
Jerry Green got all the little ladies together on the couch for a
"RED" couch photo. Needless to say, there was no red couch...

But Look at these BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!


Russ and I are still waiting for our Alison Rose.
The CCAA (The folks who give us our sweet baby girl)
have been very slow at sending out referrals.
The CCAA has sent out referrals to folks that were LID up to December 19, 2005.
We are LID (LogInDate) April 29, 2006.
With the CCAA only doing 5 days of referrals a month,
that puts us into 2009 for a referral.
That means, If this slow down continues,
We will not bring Alison Rose (and hopefully Susan Renee)
home till sometime around spring or summer 2009.
Please pray that the referrals will start to speed up.
I sure want to bring my baby girl (or girls) home THIS YEAR!!

2 comments:

LucisMomma said...

I saw you on Olivia and Stephanie's blog--good to know some other Alabama families. We are in Lauderdale county.

Oh, I hope the refferals speed up! Hearing 2009 just makes my heart sink. I hope Alison Rose is home much sooner.

Susan, mom to Luci from Guizhou

LucisMomma said...

the anticipation during the wait is definitely NOT more fulfilling than the reward. Hang in there. God knows the outdome--and He is preparing Alison Rose for you, just as He is preparing you for Alison Rose (and I love that name!).