Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome Home Lily Grace



What a Wonderful day!! I started out the day with watching my nephew play ball, then ended the day with my FCC family.

Tonight we officially welcomed home Lily Grace Green!

We had so much fun. Russ, who is now called stinky shoes by Marci Hall, played with the bigger children outside, while I played with most of the little children inside.

Lily is so beautiful!! As are the rest of the Children!!

The Norman's opened up their home to us, and We thank them very much. We have become very good friends with Max, Kathy and Miss Emma. I can not wait till I bring Alison home to play with Miss Emma and the rest of the children. Alison already has so many new Aunties and Uncles from our FCC Family, I wont have to worry about a BABYSITTER!! Hint Hint!!












Calvin's Baseball Game




Today was a busy day for me. I went to watch my cute little nephew play baseball. We are all so proud of Calvin! We didn't think he would even be able to play this year at all. He had cut his arm very bad and was told that it may take a year or longer to be able to do things with his hand, if he had any use at all. But, he has worked hard. The only question he asked the Doctor was, "Am I gonna get to play baseball this year?" the Doctor told him "he didn't think so." This was very upsetting to my nephew, but look at him now!!! No, he didn't get to play in the regular season. But, he is playing in the fall season...But, HE IS PLAYING THIS YEAR!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.