Monday, September 04, 2006



Happy Labor Day!

Still no news on Alison to report. Russ and I are ready to get her RIGHT NOW!!
I don't know if I can wait 8 to 10 more months! Her room is ready for her. All I have left to do now is start having BABY SHOWERS!! haha I want to go get her High Chair, stroller, Car Seat, and MORE TOYS!! But I was told I couldn't. Everyone gets mad at me when I go get Alison stuff. They all say.... Leave some things for the baby showers! Trust me, I still need a lot of things! haha

We are getting ready to have a Welcome Home Party for The Green's. They are members of our local FCC chapter in Athens. They have been home a month now with their little Lily Grace. She is SOOOOOOO Cute! I know my Alison will be just as Beautiful as Lily is.

Next weekend we are going to have some friends over with their beautiful little Emma Fu! Russ and I can't wait to see Emma playing in Alison's room. Oh I can't wait for Ali to be playing in her room!

Well, Russ turned 42 on the 3rd. He had a nice relaxing day between Church. We went to lunch after Church. He went for a bike ride before evening service then we came home and watched a movie and I baked him a B'day cake. Today (4th) He played golf ALL DAY LONG with our friend Max and some of Max' friends. He got home just in time for dinner! I think he could smell the roast cooking! haha He walked in the door as soon as the timer went off.

We have a busy month this month. I say the more I stay busy, the faster time will go by. And, I get closer and closer to Alison Rose!

I guess that's about all for now.

Hope you have a Wonderful Day!
Love, Lisa

3 comments:

Hope for Lucy said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on Ms. Lily Grace, Alison and Lily Grace are going to be BEST Friends!!! You and I (with our girls in tow) to the shopping mall!

P.S. I CANT WAIT TO GIVE YOU A SHOWER!!!!

See you on the 16TH!

Love
Connie

Tina said...

Hi Lisa,
So funny, my blog looks about like yours today! These quiet days with nothing going on are the worst! I can't wait until we have our sweet baby girls home!

Tina said...

Hi Lisa,
So funny- my post looks about like yours today. These quiet days with nothing going on are the worst! Can't wait until we have our sweet baby girls home where they belong.