Friday, June 26, 2009

Thursday June 25th

DollyWood
Here we are!
We got there early, it was so nice...
We got to walk around the whole
park before it got crowded.
I got a lot of really good photo's without
having to wait on folks to get by.
This water wheel works the clock
and the other instruments there.

A replica of the old church Dolly use to go to
when she was a little girl.
The "Preacher" gave a pretty good lesson.

Does anyone have $15,000 just laying around?
If so, will you buy me this Carousel??
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol all kidding aside, I wish I had the money!
I would have bought this!
The person building it still has a while to go
on it, this has taking him 2 months so far.

Russ and I had such a long but fun day!
We went into every shop,
saw almost all the shows,
and rode almost all the rides.
We even took the train here.
If you are going to Dollywood,
make sure you bring a change of clothes!
(if you want to ride the 3 or 4 water rides)
If you have little ones, bring them a swimsuit.
(Lot's of water activity for the little ones)
Tomorrow we are going to go to the river and hang out.
So there might not be but a few if any photos at all.
Till tomorrow!






No comments: