Monday, February 09, 2009

Jessica's Wedding.....

Saturday was Jesica's Wedding Day!
Jessica is one of my cousins, But...
She has lived with me my whole life,
so she is also like my Baby Sister....BUT...
I also helped raise her,
So she is also like my daughter!
Her wedding was beautiful!
She didn't think she would ever find her soul mate and get married.
She was so excited to become
Mrs McDougal!
I Love this little Girl so much!!!
Congrats Jess!
Love, Lisa
Jessica Lynn Burcham


Jessica's Father past away when they were very little.
This photo was also used when Jessica's sister, Durinda, got married a few years ago.

Jessica with my parents, MaryJo & Winfred.
My parents raised Jessica most of her life.
My Daddy gave her away.
Jessica with her sisters & brother...
Brooke, Jess, Steven & Durinda
First drink as Man & Wife
Cutting the cake
First bite as Man & Wife

Cutting the grooms cake...
Mr & Mrs. Jonathon McDougal


No comments: