Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jessica's Bridal Shower 1/4/09

A few weeks ago was my baby's bridal shower.
Yes, My BABY is getting Married!!
I call Jessica my baby because I helped raise her when I was younger.
She and her sister Durinda are my Babies!
Growing up I spent a lot of time with my Aunt Julie. We were
more like sisters than anything.
Durinda & Jessica will always be my babies!
Good Luck Jessica on your Marriage.
I know you and Jonathan will have a
Wonderful life together!
I Love You, Momma Lisa
Gavin, Durinda, & Jessica
The Rainey Sisters
Julie, Regina, MaryJo, & Kathy
The Corsbie Girls
Lisa, HaleyJo, MaryJo, Stacy, & Toni

The Ragan Girls
Kelly, Kathy, & Bethany

The Burcham Girls
Julie, Reba, & Jessica

Aunt Regina & her lovely Ladies
Krystal, Regina, Nikky, Amanda, & Chasity





No comments: