Sunday, November 16, 2008

PROMISES TO ALL MY FRIENDS.....


Here is a series of promises that

actually speak of true friendship.

You will see no cutesy little

smiley faces on this card -

Just the stone cold truth of

our great friendship.


1. When you are sad --

I will jump on the person who made

you sad like a spider monkey

jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2. When you are blue --

I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.


3. When you smile --

I will know you are plotting something

that I must be involved in.


4. When you're scared -- we will high tail it out of here.


5. When you are worried --

I will tell you horrible stories about

how much worse it could

be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!


6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.


7. When you are sick --

Stay away from me until you are well again.

I don't want whatever you have.


8. When you fall --

I'll pick you up and dust you off--

After I laugh my butt off!!


9. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end.

'Why?' you may ask --

because you are my FRIEND!


Friendship is like peeing your pants,

everyone can see it,

but only you can feel the true warmth.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Lisa,
Thank you for this email. You always lift my spirits!! Love you!!!
Tina

Sorry I'll be out of town for the showers Thursday night, I hope everyone has fun!