Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

as we go around the table we have...
My friend Lisa (white t-shirt), her husband Mike, My Sis n Law Michele, My Brother n Law Mike, My little buddy Andrew, Andrews Dad and my friend Gary, Andrews Mommy and my friend Elizabeth, then ME!! Russell took the picture.
I took the day off from work and waiting for the cable man to get here to fix my Internet. It went down on Saturday. I was going crazy with out my Internet!! lol At noon I got Andrew for the rest of the day. He had to go to the dentist and have 2 teeth pulled today. So, instead of going to day camp, his Dad brought him to me. Then at 5 we had my birthday dinner at Outback. It was so yummy! I had several birthday calls today. I had a nice surprise from a girlfriend I haven't seen or talked to in 20 years call me today to wish me a happy birthday. I am 39 this year. The dreaded 40 next year!! But it will be a Great Birthday next year because I should have my daughter by then!! So, please make a birthday wish for me that this is MY VERY LAST BIRTHDAY without my daughter. Mommy is waiting for you Alison Rose...and you to Susan Renee!! Okay China...I am READY!
Love, Lisa

1 comment:

Tina said...

How sweet!!! This IS your last birthday before you become a Mom and what an awesome mom you will be.
Love
Tina