Saturday, March 29, 2008

Baby Sitting again!!


Just call me the Baby Sitting Queen!
Today I got to keep Emma for a few hours for her Aunt Libba.
Gosh, she is growing up so fast!!!
I went to pick her up and bring her home with me.
She played a few computer games while we (I) baked
some cookies. Then we went to the movies to see
Horton Hears A Who! (Great Movie! lol)
At the movies they have one of those toy grabber machines.
Well, Emma wanted me to win her a TY baby.
Needless to say I didn't win one.
Aunt Libba gave me some money for Emma and Emma
wanted a toy. I took her to Big Lot's and she got to
get her a toy. Well guess what Big Lot's has.....
If you guess a toy grabber machine,
you Guessed right!
Well, Guess what?!?! I won a blue Poodle!
Emma LOVED IT!!
LOL we had fun today. If you look at the picture...
I USE to have a lady bug coin purse.
I told her how Lady Bugs give you good luck.
I had the coin purse in my hand when I won the dog.
She asked me if she could have it and guess
who has it now!?! I asked her if she flashed her
baby blues at me so I would give her
my change purse, She said.....YES!
lol like I said, She is growing up to FAST!
Thanks Emma for a fun filled Day.
I Love You!! Auntie Lisa

1 comment:

The Woodalls said...

I didn't even know you could actually get something out of a toy grabber machine! LOL Way to go!

I went yesterday with a whole preschool full of 4-year-olds to see Horton Hears a Who. I really enjoyed it too. Sure beat Alvin and the Chipmunks!!

Emily