Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Shoes for Alison

Russ and I went to dinner last night with his Sister Michele and husband Mike at Red Robin in Bridge Street. After dinner we went for a walk and headed to Mountain High Outfitters. Last week Russ and I had gone to Mountain High and I saw these very cute Teva's. I know a few of the guys that work there and had them hold the shoes for me and we picked them up last night. I can not wait to put them on Alison. They velcro on and off at the heal of the shoe. I sure hope we get to bring Alison home soon.

The closer and closer the CCAA gets to our LID the more excited I am about becoming a Mother for the very first time. I am getting tears in my eyes just thinking about it. Russ and I have longed to be parents for so long. We know that one day, and hopefully soon, We will be parents to a beautiful little girl. I am still hopeful for twins. Alison Rose needs her sister Susan Renee' to play with.

5 comments:

The Woodalls said...

I will be very excited to see 2006 referrals very soon! You've got to be at least 2/3 through the wait now, so not much longer!! We hope you get twins too!

Oh, and, CUTE shoes! :)

Emily

The Princess's Mommy said...

I LOVE the shoes!! I hope hope hope your wait is almost over! I can't wait to see that sweet girl (or girls!!!) in your arms!
Love,
Monica

Hope for Lucy said...

What precious shoes...and cant wait to see them on Allison...praying you have to purchase another pair also.

Im so ready to give you the Best Shower EVER!!!!

Love
Connie

Tina said...

The shoes are so Sweet. I know Alison will love them. You are going to be wonderful parents and I pray it happens this year!!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Shell Shell loves the shoes, but they are going to look really funny with each girl wearing only one shoe..... LOL

I hope it happens VERY soon. We love you both so much.

Mike & Michele