Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Opry Mills....Ice Show

On December 8th I spent the day with my (Co-workers) friends.
We went to see The Grinch Ice Show at the Opry Mills Mall in Nashville, TN.

We started with lunch at the Aquarium Cafe in the Mall.

We all chose a fish the reminded us of each other.....

They said I was the STING RAY!
Sawsan, Michele, Me, Brandi, & Monica (Tiffany took the picture)


Me, Sawsan, & Brandi

Monica & Tiffany

Michele & Me

After lunch we headed over to the Ice show.
We were given coats to wear. It is 9*to 12*f.
Our noses, fingers and toes were frozen for an hour after the show.

If you have children, You have to take them to see this.

It is AWESOME!!




They even had an Ice slide. Now, wouldn't want to know the rules BEFORE you stand in line for so long to slide down?!? We get to the top after waiting in line for about 20 min, to find out that you COULD NOT SLIDE IF YOU HAD ON HEELS!! Well, Look at my shoes!!! LOL

After the Ice we all went shopping. Monica and I stayed together. Every one else kinda slit up. We were to meet up at 4pm to head home. Well, some people were not done so we stayed another hour. Monica and I got some more of her shopping done, then we saw some Chinese men doing back massages...Well, all I can say is MAN THAT FELT GOOD!!!
The best $1 a minute I ever spent!! Monica will agree!





2 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I would love to take Lily Mei next year!! Thanks for sharing.
Love,
Monica

Tina said...

What a fun day!! I bet it was really cold......I can't believe you slid down that thing!
Merry Christmas,
Tina