Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Citizens Dinner

We have 3 New Citizens!!!

Welcome to Athens, AL FCC Lily Grace, Paul William & Lily Mei!

We have watched these beautiful children come into our lives via the Internet. Now we get to see them in the flesh!! Tonight, July 21, 2007 we celebrated our three new citizens. Wow, I can not wait till I get to go to China and bring home my sweet little Alison Rose, and hopefully Susan Renee. I am so excited to know that I will be going. No, It's not going to be this year. But, I am going. Hopefully We will have our referral and on our way this time next year.


Marci & Katie had to get as tall as Russell to do a little karate on him. haha they just love Russell, and he loves them just as much.

Below are just a few more photos from our little event tonight. Enjoy them.

1 comment:

Hope for Lucy said...

What a wonderful time we had. Thanks so much for all your help (and Russ) in making our Athens FCC a huge sucess! Im praying that this long wait will end soon. Im so ready go give you the best baby shower for TWO BABIES!

Love
Green Party of Four