Monday, December 25, 2006

Could This be a SIGN?? haha






Well, I went to Kohl's and they had a stuffed dog with a scarf on, the scarf has 2006 on it. Well, 2006 is YEAR OF THE DOG! So, My guess is that Alison (& Susan) have been born. Okay, Is this a sign or what?? Now, Russ and I go into CVS in Athens on Sunday (12-24-06) to get some Cokes. And WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES DID APPEAR, BUT TWO LITTLE PANDA'S DRESSED IN CHINESE GEAR! I searched and searched for any others but alas there were none. So I peaked over the self and caught Russell's attention and just held then up with a BIG smile on my face and said...LOOK WHAT I FOUND! I took them up to him and He said, Let's get them! So Home they went and Under the tree they go. We are HOPEFULL they will make their trip to China Next year, One for Susan and one for Alison Rose!Merry Christmas Everyone!!God Bless you and keep you!
Lisa & Russ

2 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

I LOVE IT!! Of course it's a sign! Alison Rose and Susan will be home before you know it!! Merry Christmas! Love, Monica

Hope for Lucy said...

I say that is true sign from God.....only TWO!!!!!!

LOVE YOU BOTH!
GREEN PARTY OF FOUR

P.S. Austin gave Lily Grace a Panda on Gotcha Day...that Panda goes everywhere with her......Yes...we do have two extras.