Sunday, October 15, 2006

Moon Festival

I almost forgot something..... I got to be a judge for a Chili Cook off on Thursday, October 12th for one of my customers from work. Here Lisa Murphy, Tiffany Winters and Myself pose with chili in our hands! Thanks S E A Wire and Cable for inviting us to come in and judge this years winners. We had a hard time picking the winner and runner up. But had fun doing it!


Yesterday, Saturday October 14th. I went and spent the day with my Best Friend, Shana. We went to lunch then came back to her house for a jewelry party. I played with the kids and joked around with Shana. Shana and I have been friends for over 25 years.



On Saturday October 7th, My Nephew Calvin came and spent the night with us. On our way home from picking him up we had to stop by the grocery store. He wanted to carve a pumpkin so we got one and he carved it when we got home. Afterwards, Uncle Russell took him over to the golf course in front of our house and tried to teach him how to play golf. The next day after church, Russ went to play golf with a friend from our FCC group. They let Calvin go with them, which was a big treat for Calvin. Calvin won! Hummmm I wonder how a small kid who doesn't even really know how to play golf beat two grown men that play ALL THE TIME!!??!!

Well, This has been a very busy 2 weeks. On Friday, October 6th we had our 1st annual Moon Festival for our Athens, AL FCC group. We had food, a moon bounce, and a lantern parade at dark. Our Little FCC Family grows a little each month. Russ and I ALWAYS have a blast playing with ALL the children. Next year Our little Ali Rose will be there!!

No comments: