Monday, January 23, 2006

The Baby Room




This past weekend we ordered a crib for our little angel. This got us inspired to start on the baby room. Previously, this room was a computer room that we each had a desk in. Now it will be lovingly decorated for Alison. We expect the room to be completed within the next month or so. The crib is on back order and could possibly take 12 weeks to come in so we have plenty of time to work on the room.
This is also a good project to keep me involved but help keep my mind off of the long wait. We are very excited about the whole process and it is constantly on our minds 24 hours a day. We need a project (maybe two or three) to keep our minds off the waiting. I think I will literally go crazy over the wait.

That's me fixing up my little girls room. I'll put up some pictures when it's all done. Lisa has picked out some pink and white paint. I hope it isn't too pink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russell,
I like to see you working, it's such a strange sight.

You'r Sister