Friday, June 26, 2009

Wednesday June 24th

Happy Birthday Daddy!
Oh, I just love my Daddy!
What little girl doesn't!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
See you on Sunday!
Russ and I didn't do much today.
Well, I should say
I DIDN'T DO MUCH TODAY!
Russ got up early this morning
and went for a 40 something
mile bike ride to Cades Cove
and then around it twice!
I tried to get him to take his phone so that
he could take a few photos. Well, He didn't!
And WHAT DO YOU THINK HE SAW!?
A BEAR! And, now I have No photo
to share of it! errrrrr I am gonna get him
When he got back to camp and got all cleaned up,
he took a very LONG nap.
I even took one! I never take naps!
When we got up we went exploring Townsend.
There are more places to eat
than I thought there were!
There isn't much shopping though.
We went to the IGA and bought some
food for lunch and dinner.
When we got back to camp we had hamburgers.
Then later on that evening
(as you can see) I am cooking again..
After dinner we watched a movie.
Nothing to exciting today.
Dollywood is tomorrow!



1 comment:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Looks like so much fun....not! Just kidding! Steve said he was going to get you to give me camping lessons. LOL

Hope you guys are having a wonderful time! Stay cool and tell Russ WAY TO GO! on the bike ride! wow!!!

Love you,
Monica